Saturday, March 7, 2009

Best Buds/ I've Got A Poo Poo...

On Friday when I went to pick up Noah, Meegan asked us if we had any plans. Of course we didn't so we headed downtown to take some pics with Aydin for his 18 month pics. She took some of the boys together. She was also sweet enough to snap a couple of Noah by himself too. If you don't know Meegan or haven't seen her work - she is AWESOME! You should check out her website via the link at the bottom of the page and/or her blog under my favorite blogs! Did I say she's AWESOME? They were so adorable holding hands and running together!
Of course we couldn't get through the shoot without a boo boo. Noah's shoes were a little too big and we walked right out of them and skinned his knee. He was very much a big boy and didn't cry much at all. However, for some reason he kept saying over and over again in the car that he had a "poo poo" instead of a boo boo. He was cracking us up! He's such a mess!


I love this one! I think he looks so handsome!


There just happened to be a little playground nearby where we were taking the pics. The boys loved it!




1 comment:

  1. love love love these pics!!! these boys are so cute and meegan is awesome. Love the blog thanks for introducing me to these layouts, really like them.
    SC

    ReplyDelete