Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I said Crab-uh

I definitely believe kids say the darndest things. Noah has learned the word "Crap". Believe it or not it was actually from daddy and not me. Hehe. So the other day he says it and this is our conversation...

Me: Noah Doley you can't say that word!
Noah: Rocket and Annie say that word on Little Einsteins
Me: No, they say Crab (and I enunciate the b with a buh)
Noah: Oh, Crab-uh

Days go by and once again he says crap. I get onto him and say what did you say? I said,
crab-uh mommy. Since then we constantly say crab-uh. It's amazing to me that at 2 1/2 we are already learning to manipulate the situation!

1 comment:

  1. Gotta love the little ears and mouths of our babes!!! Like to say such things never happen at the Carter house...but... never mind!:)

    ReplyDelete