Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter according to Noah...

I just love when I'm talking to Noah and he says something that just makes me smile. He does it so often, yet I forget to jot it down. So, today I am going to post it because I think it'll make you smile as well. After I picked Noah up from Sunday School this morning we began to chat. Here's the conversation.

Me: So Noah did you talk about Jesus this morning?
Noah: Yeah Mommy.
Me: What did you learn?
Noah: The bad guys put Jesus into a cave with the cloth.
Me: Really?
Noah: Yeah the bad guys are mean like the big bad wolf.
Me: What happened? Did Jesus stay in the cave?
Noah: No mom, he woked up and got out.

So, there's Noah's version of the Easter story. Hope it makes you smile. It sure made me!

1 comment:

  1. Definately made me smile. Miss you and can't wait to meet Eli. Thanks for the article..

    ReplyDelete