Monday, July 26, 2010

Battle Scar

I took some pics of the "battle scar" (as my friend Amanda would say) last night. We've been just keeping a band aid over it so he won't mess with it, but since it was time for a shower we took it off. After talking to Noah a little more about the situation, this is his story...
Me: So Noah did you actually touch the bottle?
Noah: No mom. I just accidentally kicked the shelf. Then I heard a rumble and that bottle fell. It scared me.
Me: Did you kick the bottom of the shelf?
Noah: Yeah Mom I just got a wittle scared and I accidentally hit it with my foot.
Me: You kicked it or ran into it?
Noah: Ran into it...
So, from what I can figure he was standing near the shelf and something startled him. That caused him to hit the bottom of the shelf, which in turn made it shake and the bottles fall. Of course this is all from the mouth of a three year old, but he's usually a very honest kiddo. He's so sweet too because he just keeps saying, "Mommy, I'm sorry the bottles fell down."

No comments:

Post a Comment