Sunday, July 18, 2010

Family Visitors

My aunt, uncle, and cousin came to visit us on July 6th and stayed through the 13th. They live in Oregon and I hadn't seen my Uncle Bryan and Aunt Missy in 8 years, and I hadn't seen my cousin in 5 years! This was their first time to meet the boys and Robert's first time to meet my aunt and uncle as well. It's so crazy that it's been soooo long! We went over to my parents in Seymour to visit with them. My brother, Kevin, and his wife, Lauren, came in as well. Here are a few pics we snapped below...
Back Row: Dad, Bryan, Robert, Kevin
Front Row: Brianna, Missy, Noah, Mom, Me, Eli, Lauren
And here's a shot of our family with theirs...
Uncle Kevin, Aunt Lauren, and Noah
Uncle Kevin giving Eli a kiss...
Aunt Lauren and Eli
Aunt Lauren and Noah

No comments:

Post a Comment