Thursday, July 29, 2010

He constantly makes me smile...

Today was an overall funny day from Noah. Here are a few of the things that made me smile...
-- We were heading to Jump for Joy and I could hear Eli making all kinds of fun sounds in the back. I asked Noah, "Is Eli talking to you?" and he replies, "Yeah mom but I think he's speaking Spanish." I just cracked up!
-- Tonight I had Noah taking some stuff to the trash. One paper was from a bath and body works coupon and it had a woman on it. Noah comes back from the trash with it still in his hand and says, "Mom who's this lady?" and I reply, "Why do you want to know?". To which he responds, "Because she's cute mommy!" We're already becoming a ladies' man!
--Then Noah decides he wants to play trains in his room. He asks..."Mom, can Eli please come watch me play trains?". I said, "Do you think he wants to?" and so Noah asks him then tells me, "He said yes mom." He does this quite frequently. He loves to have Eli watch him play. It's so sweet!
--And last, the cute/make me melt moment...Noah climbs in my lap and says to me, "I love you you little cutie wutie." He's so sweet and funny! I just love him soooo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment