Monday, December 27, 2010

Polar Express

We went this past week to the Polar Express at the Texas State Railroad in Palestine, Texas. It was quite a drive, but so worth it! The boys - especially Noah - absolutely loved it! It was a great family trip and one we'll definitely remember. They did all the parts of the Polar Express from serving hot chocolate to reading the story to arriving at the North Pole! Santa joined us there and came to see all the children. He even gave them a bell. Noah rang it the entire way back to our hotel. It was so sweet because he'd just close his eyes and say, "I Believe!" and then ring the bell. I took a ton of pics and am posting a lot of them, but I just couldn't narrow it down! The first one is of all the boys in front of the ticket at the entrance.
Daddy and Eli waiting for the train...
Noah was very proud of his ticket!
Waiting anxiously for the train to arrive...
Noah on the train waiting for it to depart...
Eli was all smiles!
This one cracks me up...
Noah and The Baker
Eli and The Baker
Daddy and Eli on the train...
Sipping hot chocolate...
I rarely get a pic with both boys because I'm usually
taking them so this is the best I could get...
A quick kiss for Mom...
Dancing in the aisles...
Santa giving Noah his bell...
I Believe!
Leaving the train...

No comments:

Post a Comment