Friday, March 9, 2012

Dolphin Tale

We watched the movie Dolphin Tale this week.  Noah is a sensitive kid, with such a sweet, caring heart.  He was touched by the movie and wanted to watch it over and over.  He even used his Target gift card from his birthday to buy the movie.  He has been begging us to take him to Clear Water Marine, Florida to see Winter, the dolphin that the movie is based upon.  I keep telling him that Florida is a long way and that we would have to fly.  I told him that to fly it costs quite a bit of money, and that I just didn't think we'd be able to do that anytime soon.  So, the other night he comes to me - tears in his eyes - and says as seriously as can be, "Mom, I don't want to be a bank robber, but I just don't see any other way to get the money to go to Florida and see Winter."  I was touched, yet trying not to burst into laughter at his thought process.  We talked about how we definitely couldn't rob a bank and he agreed that it would be wrong.  He just gets so passionate about things!  That boy cracks me up and touches my heart everyday!

No comments:

Post a Comment