Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sweet Conversation

Noah is such a sweet kid and has such a tender heart.  I have loved being home for Spring Break this week.  He has already blessed my heart.  He has been asking me a lot about bank robbers (after all our Dolphin Tale talk) and he wanted to know if they go to heaven too.  It's so hard as a parent to try to explain to a little boy what it means to go to heaven and the concept of accepting Jesus as our personal Lord and Savior.  I explained to him that I didn't know, but that if they had asked Jesus into their heart, then yes they would.  That, of course, then prompted..."Well, Mommy do I have Jesus in my heart?"  At that moment, we pulled into Jump for Joy - our destination.  He jumped out and was ready to play with his friends.  He is still so young, but I am excited for the seeds that have already been planted in his heart.  I am excited for the day when he continues to ask and wants to know more!

No comments:

Post a Comment