Thursday, June 14, 2012

Officially A White!

Just a funny story to share...

Our best friends, Jeff and Carson White, are missionaries in Malawi, Africa.  On Friday, July 8, 2012 their foster son, Hollis, officially became a member of the White family.  We found out the news while we were at Sea World.  I turned around to our friends and shared with them that Hollis was officially a White!  So, this week we got ready to Skype with Jeff and Carson.  We did it at a time where all the kiddos would be up so that the boys could talk to Hollis.  As we were preparing to get on Skype, I asked Noah if he was excited to see Carson, Jeff, and Hollis.  He replied yes and he said he couldn't wait to see Hollis since he was officially white now.  I burst into laughter as I explained to him that Hollis didn't turn white - his last name was White.  Something everyday makes me smile with him...

No comments:

Post a Comment