Monday, May 4, 2009

The Circus

Ok - so I am so bad about blogging in a timely manner! I am going to try to be better though!
A couple weekends ago we went to the circus with our friends, The Tiller's and Jeff. We had a lot of fun and I think we loved it as much as the kids. Here are some pics of our time there. The first one is of Noah with his friend Jalee.
Robert and Jeff
This is kind of a goofy shot, but I was trying to get a pic of Noah laughing. There were some older kids behind us and everytime they would laugh Noah would start laughing too. Of course he never even knew what he was laughing about.
Our friend, Jeff, actually got chosen as the volunteer! It was hilarious and he was a great sport! Noah, however, was a little concerned for Jeff and said, "Mommy, I need to go rescue Big Jeff." It was too cute!
Too close for comfort?
The Grand Finale

1 comment:

  1. Wow! You guys had great seats! We went to the circus right before Easter. Looks like the same show. I thought the french guy on the bike was FUNNY!

    ReplyDelete