Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Lightning McQueen - The Fish

So, this morning Noah informed me that we needed to go to the goldfish store and get a goldfish. At first I thought he meant the snack until he informed me that he meant the one that swims in water. Pop and Grammy came over tonight and I was telling them the story over dinner. Pop suggested we go to the pet store and "check them out". Pop bought Noah the fish and all the things we need for it, including the Elmo tank. We opted for the beta since they are easier to keep alive. :) Noah loves it and has already fed it. Of course he wants to give it more than the three tiny pellets of food. When we asked Noah what he wanted to name it he told us Lightning McQueen. Can you tell we love Cars? Here are a few pics to show our new addition. Close up of "Lightning McQueen"

1 comment:

  1. Well Lightning McQueen Doley is very cute in his Elmo tank. I will expect updates on how the fish is doing! =)

    ReplyDelete