Tuesday, August 17, 2010

First Day (Round 2)

So today Noah started his first day at his new daycare. Of course, Eli had like a 100.5 so we decided to let him stay at my grandma's house. Tonight he ran a 102 so my grandparents are coming over tomorrow to watch him. Maybe one day this week I will take both boys! I got there and found out they had a field trip today to Albertson's. Noah says they saw lobsters and ate cake. I asked him if he made any new friends and he replied, "Yeah Mom, Mary and Charlie." So, I asked if Mary was cute. His reply was, "Yeah Mom, she was kinda cute." So I said tell me about her - what color hair does she have? He says, "RED MOM - MY FAVORITE COLOR!" I just cracked up! Here are a couple of pics of him this morning. He's not really a morning person so I was doing good just to get a smile. Of course to get that smile his eyes had to be closed! Such a ham!
At least there's a half smile with his eyes open. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment