Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Tales from Daycare...

I just had to tell a couple funnies that Noah said to me from daycare yesterday. We've actually had a rough few mornings of dropping Noah off. He's a big momma's boy and it has definitely shown through this week. He's always happy when I come to get him though so that's good. Yesterday when I picked him up he said, "Mom, a friend in my class has worms in his tummy." His teacher happened to be standing there and shared with me that one boy had actually announced that to the class earlier. Noah responds, " I think it gives you fever Mom." :-) Then, I was talking to Noah about his day and the kids he met. He told me there was another boy named Noah. I asked if they called him Noah Doley so they knew who they were talking to. His response: "No Mom. They call me Noah the Superhero!" Yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment