Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas in Seymour

After Noah and Eli finished up with their Santa presents, we got ready and headed to Seymour for the weekend. We started out at Pop and Grammy's house. The boys opened all their presents and got to open their stockings too. They, of course, got way too much and were so spoiled! Eli got a school bus and some other toys, along with some cute clothes and a couple of giftcards for diapers and formula. Woo hoo! Noah's two biggest presents he got were a new fire station, which came with a fire truck, and Tidmouth Sheds - a home for all his trains when they need a rest. He was so excited! We got some great gifts too! The highlight was my dad's gift. We all chipped in (mom the most) to buy my dad some spurs he's been wanting. I got a great pic below of him opening them and his look was priceless. This first pic is of Aunt Lauren and Eli.
Eli loved the tissue paper the most...
Pop helping Eli unwrap a present...
Noah and his fire station...
A new RED monster truck!
Dad opening his spurs...
Close-up of the spurs...
After we opened gifts at my mom and dad's we went to my grandparents for lunch and presents. I took one pic when I walked in the door and forgot to get my camera back out. So here's the one pic I have of Eli and Papa.
Aunt Lauren, Noah, Uncle Kevin, and Eli

No comments:

Post a Comment