Thursday, December 30, 2010

Christmas Morning

Christmas morning was a lot of fun this year! Robert and I had the best alarm clock ever waking us up! I woke up as I heard Noah's feet running to our room. He said, "Mom, Santa came. Get up! Santa's been here!" It was so much fun to see him so excited! Robert and I crawled out of bed, went to get Eli, then joined Noah around the tree. Noah loved almost all his gifts. Santa had put some underwear in his stocking. When he saw them, he threw them across the room and proclaimed, " I did not ask for these!" He cracks us up! Eli seemed to enjoy his gifts too and it was a great morning. Here's Noah with the trains he asked for - Bash, Dash, and Ferdinand...
A quick look my way as he opened his stocking...
Eli with his zoom around speedway...
Noah helping Eli get everything out of his stocking...
All smiles...

No comments:

Post a Comment