Saturday, February 5, 2011

Birthday Boy Shirt

I took some pics of Eli in his Birthday Boy shirt for his invitation. I can't believe he's almost one! He already needs a haircut since we are border-line mullet, but I refuse to get him one before he's one! I think with your second one you just want them to stay a baby longer. He is constantly babbling to us and loves to say Dada the most since he is certainly a Daddy's boy. He also says Mama, BaBa (for Noah a.k.a. Bubba), and loves to say itit (for what we think is get it since he says it when he's getting something). He babbles other things here and there too. He is really good at mimicing the sounds we make. They say the same thing at daycare too when I pick him up and they tell me he's said things such as taco and nose (which I know he didn't really say-but probably did mimic the sounds so it sounded likehe said it). He walks along things all the time, and tries to take steps but plops down on his diaper instead. He did stand up by himself yesterday for a few seconds until I got so excited that it scared him into grabbing back onto the table. He'll be one in 16 days and it's just so hard to believe! We love you Eli!





He was constantly trying to climb out of the chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment